Anthology v1.2.0 – Now Available on iOS & Android!
v1.2.0 has arrived! It’s action-packed with updates, refreshes, and redesigns that make Anthology feel like a whole new experience.
Don’t have automatic updates on? Check your device’s app store to download v1.2.0 today.
Be sure to stay tuned for feature highlights and more information.
Quick note: Our mailing list subscribers already knew about this news, days ago. Don't be behind the times – subscribe to our mailing list here!
Anthology v1.2.0 – Change Log
The following has been updated in v1.2.0 of Anthology:
- Dramatically improved photo downloading speeds. Don’t blink, or you’ll miss it! 🚀
- Brought a fix to uploading Profile Images. Sorry it took so long 🙈
- Point of Interest Feeds now have full image sizes - no more weird crops ✌️
- Bumped up the quantity of pins appearing on Explore at any one time to 30 💯
- Added in an indicator for your current location on Explore (we've already gotten the question, and no. No one else can see where you are.) 👀
- Now you can share a new Point of Interest by selecting an area on map. We heard the comments, this will help for those photo spots that don’t have a formal address 📍
Sneak Preview – What’s to Come in Future Anthology Releases
Here’s what we’re working on next: